JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Monday, December 12, 2005

alive

Yes, we are

Thanks for wondering :)

I JUST got my internet set up today
Just because I've been busier
Than a hooker on payday..

The move went great
Hit a few snags along the way
But nothing we can't get by

Things like
We had no TV for 5 days
Ok for us, but not for a 2 year old
Thank God she has about a hundred
Videos and DVD's, but still
I would put one in
And she would want it changed 2 minutes
Later
Not gonna happen

Things like
No phone for 6 days
Our cell phone bills should be real pretty

Our new fridge is about
One tenth of an inch
Too big for the hole for it in our kitchen
So there it sits in the middle of my
Gorgeous new kitchen
Cute.
Countertop-boy is coming tomorrow
To see if he can alter the counter a tad
Or else we'll get a new fridge.

What else?
Just little annoying moving stuff
Mostly because my husband has no sense
Of organization when it comes to packing

I haven't been able to vaccum yet
Because he packed the hose in some box
Where it probably shouldn't be
But he can't remember
And the central vac guy won't be here for
A week

So I try not to look down.

Oh yeah, and to top it off
My dog had diahrea for the first
5 days we were here.

Fun.
Especailly when you have no fence
And it's 20 below out
And he needs to %$#^
Every half hour

But we love the house
It's all Christmas-ed up already
(Did that the 2nd day we were here
I couldn't wait any longer)

Oh yeah...
Had our ultrasound while I was gone
W know what it is...
In case anyone is interested :)

Stay tuned for my next entry...
Mwah ha ha ha....

3 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Welcome Back/Home Bonny!


Umm Care to give us a hint on the ultrasound.. ;)

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Mel said...

arggggggggggg you cant leave us hanging!!!

glad to see you back :)

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

OMG, the suspense is killing me! We go on Thursday for our TEAM ultrasound!

Pulllleeeezzze share the news. Pink or Blue?

Oh ya, and Welcome Back. We missed ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home