JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Horatio

Is there anybody cooler
Than him?

I don't know how many
Avid "CSI" fans are out there
But I am certainly one of them

All of them
In every city
I adore them all

Grishom in Vegas
He's always going to bat
For his team
Rare this day and age for a boss

It was the original
So I am loyal to it

Now, CSI New York
With Sinese's "Mac"
Equally entertaining
But it doesn't have
The smoothness or something
That the other ones have
But still enjoyable

But
CSI Miami?
My abso-effin-lute FAVE!

Why?
Because of Horatio
And his very cool, cool team.

Now, I hated David Caruso
On NYPD Blue
The episode where we got a load
Of his saggy ass
Turned me right off

But Caruso as Horatio is fantastic
I'll say it again
Nobody is cooler than him.

As long as he keeps his pants on
I'll keep believing that...

3 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I haven't seen CSI in so long. The first few years I watched it, and have seen the one in Miami once. Maybe during summer reruns!

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

I don't like DC..Sometimes I'll tune in but not often.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

Miami is my favorite too, but for a different reason. I have a huge crush on Emily Proctor (Caleigh). Hee hee!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home