JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Thursday, November 03, 2005

up to the minute

Wow
I'm slacking

We went to The Wiggles
On Tuesday night
The kids loved it
Went with a friend of mine
Her and I
And 2 two-year-olds

Yikes.
But it was fun

So we spent yesterday
Getting caught up on sleep
We both napped for 3 hours yesterday

I have been nursing a headache
Since Tuesday morning
And I'm paranoid to take Tylenol
Even when they say you can
So I don't
I suffer through them

It had to be the Halloween candy
From MOnday night
That, and a combination
Of all the shit we have going on

So, that's where I've been
Sorry, my friends
I haven't been much of a
Stranger-friend
Have I?

I read them when I can
And write when I can
But until we get into this new place
It will be tough to stop in everyday

Once we have 5 feet of snow
On the ground
And its -30 celcius outside
I will be on more often

I promise.

3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Bonny, I hope your feeling better by now..Have a great weekend! :)

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Just Jan said...

oh cool the Wiggles...I'm taking my grand daughter to Care Bears live on sunday.

hope you feel better soon.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

The Wiggles...LOL...What I would have paid to see you at the concert! We did Rainbow Express when our girls were little!

I hope your headache goes away. I did Tleynol when I was preggers both times. But, not too often. Think that is why they're are short?

I have to admit Bonn, I felt like you didn't like me anymore cuz you weren't coming by every day. Now I get it, you are busy. As for me, what is not to like? Oh, cuz I bitch and moan in almost every post?? LOL

I do hope you are better and that you have a grand weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home