JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

doors open at 5am

How effing AWESOME
Is that?!!?

All day what have I
Seen on the tube??

"Doors Open at 5am"
"50 - 70% EVERYTHING"

It's nuts!
But in a GREAT way.

Your stuff is cheaper
Down there anyway
By our standards
Up here, that is

Everytime I'm down there
Even with the exchange
Its still about 25% cheaper
For everything
Sometimes more

But, take ANOTHER 50-70% OFF
Of all that?
Heaven, I say.
Not to mention a
5am Wake-Up call??

So, I ask you
My Amercian Bloggin' buds..

Is it all about the shopping?

Are you able to get some "thankin'" done
Admidst all those sales?

I know I would have a hard time...

4 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Yes... I always wanted those big Thanksgiving day sales until one year I was in Augusta Georgia with Craig (who was there working) and he sent me off to the mall to shop! OMG THE CROWDS! I don't think I bought a darn thing because I just couldn't handle the crowds.

What I would really like... is a huge sale like that and be one of the only few in the store with lots of deals left.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

I am almost done shopping Bonn. I wanted to be done by today. But, there were a couple of items that could very well get me into Kohl's at 5 am!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

is it not the same in Canada with all the sales the day after Thanksgiving as it is in the US? I had no idea! We call it "Black Friday" here in America because it's when ALL the sales for the holiday season really start. If you're lucky and get there early you can really grab some good stuff but you have to fight the crowds of people and sometimes it's just not worth it LOL.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I hate shopping so I do not partake in Black Friday.
I wait until weird hours of the day to shop when it isn't crowded and have done the majority of my shopping online for years now.
I would gladly pay someone to even do my grocery shopping if I ever win the lottery ! LOL
hugs,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home