JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Sounds of Sunday Morning

I love Sunday mornings

Even though I do get up early
And don't get to hang out in bed
That long anymore
I still love them

Especially this morning

I woke up to
"Mommy, want to come in my bed?"
Being asked
Via the monitor

So I hop in
With my darling daughter

"Did you have a nice sleep?"
"Yes"
"Did you have some nice dreams?"
"Yes"
"What did you dream about?"
"Hmmm....puppies, kittens and princesses"

Wow.
Toss in winning the lottery
And that sounds like the perfect
Dream to me, too
;)

Then she wants to go in our bed
And watch TV
OK.

So I set her up
And 'cozy" her in
Flick on the tube
Dora is on first
Perfect!

I then come in here to check my mail
And check blogs
While she watches
Then something else comes on afterwards
That has her hysterically laughing

She is literally
Laughing her ass off

I don't even know what it is
But I love the sound of it.

4 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

There is no better sound than a child's laughter!
Glad you had a good morning Bonn.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Ditto what Nancy said :)

Precious moments.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Sundays, quiet Sundays filled with the laughter of your babe. Nice.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Karen said...

there is nothing that makes me happier than listening to a little one laugh :)
is guarantees a giggle fit from me and a huge smile.
hugs,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home