JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Monday, November 28, 2005

hard drive enema

Yes, it's time.

It's time to take
Ye olde tower in
For a clean up

Enema
Sounds funnier,
I think.

It's a perfect time
Since we're packing up
And moving on Friday

So I will be
Out of reach
Until the beginning of next week

At which time I will return
To all of you
Via DIAL-UP

Yes, I said DIAL-UP.

How 'bout them apples?

Thats one of the things
About moving to the country
There is a chance
That you may not be
Serviced properly
(Cyber-lly speaking, of course ;) )

And we won't be.

So I'll be back
To all of you
Next week
After I hear the
"beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep"
"Acccchhhhccckkkkkkccccchhhhh"

Bloggin' slowly
Is better than
Not bloggin' at all

Catch up with you all
In about a week!

9 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Good luck!!! We will miss you! ARG...dial up?? I cant imagine, I am so spoiled...and to think when hubby insisted we get DSL years I just thought it was a waste of money, now the thought of going without and I break out in hives! But you are right dial up blogging is better than none at all!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Can't you get cable out in the country Bonn???
See you on dial up! Have a great move! Don't do to much....

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Have fun moving... sorry to hear about the dial up. That'll be tough to get used to again.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

good luck on the move. Oh to ever go back to dial-up...but I'll be glad to have you still here.

Becareful and don't overdo..let the others do all the moving...you just do the "directing"..after all that's the fun part of moving..lol

Hope to see some photos when you can.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Oh My!..I bow my head in shame..I have dial up :X

A promise to myself in 2006..dump the dial up.

Goodluck..see u soon.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I have dial up !
I am used to it I guess.

have fun getting settled in and look forward to all the news that we will hear when you are back online.
hugs,
Karen

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I forgot what dial-up sounded like until I read your post! Your poor thing! Keep in touch!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Patiently waiting for your update. Hope all is going well with the move.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

Missing you. Hope all is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home