JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Monday, October 31, 2005

Boo!

The rain looks like
It will stay away
For the trick-or-treaters

The house is spookified
All set and ready to go
Pictures will follow
Over the next couple of days
If I remember

I'm like a big 'ole kid
Decorating this place
Hub just shakes his head
And assembles what I ask him to

My little tiger
Is just waking up from her nap
Ready to get dressed
As a little tiger

We'll see how long the whiskers
Stay put on her face
Smudge-free

I love today :)

Happy Hallowe'en
Everybody!!

3 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Just Jan said...

can't wait for pictures...we'll remind you so you don't forget ;)

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Waiting for photos too!

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I want to see pics too :)

hugs,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home