JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Holy %$#&!

Has it really almost been a week?!?!?

I've just been busier
Than a hooker on Payday
Around here..

Not sure if I mentioned
That the deal fell through
On selling this house
Yeah
They didn't sell theirs and
Pulled out

Great.

So it's been back on the market
Ever since
Tons of people traipsing through though
I always say "ignore the boxes"
Everyone "looooves" it
But they always have a friggen house to sell
We're not messing around with conditions at this point

So..what else...
Packing, mortgage stuff
Baby stuff, doctor's appt's
My mom hurt her back and was in the hospital
She's out now
My very smart 2 year old
Has been trying to shake a cold and cough
Since we got back from NYC
So she's been up most nights
Just with Mommy
Because Hub has been on nights all month

Busy, exhausting, frustrating, and stressful
That's what this week has been

I know...
Effin' exciting blog, eh?

Oh well
What can I say

I can't always be a barrel
Of effin' laughs
Now, can I?

;)

4 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

Nights all month, eh? Same with my wife. I "effin" hate it. LOL Huge hugs.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

You have been very busy Bonn. Sorry about the house. Just keep in mind that things happen for a reason. It will sell, but I don't envy you dealing with the looky loos in your house. That in itself is tiring.

Hope your very smart two year old feels better soon. And your mother. Get some rest.

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

{{{{{{{ Bonny}}}}} Sorry about the house and everything else that's happening..Hope u have an f/n great weekend! Enjoy Halloween with ur very smart 2 yr old..Hope she feels better by then. And ur mom as well.

ps..new keybard ;)

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Holy %$#& is right !
when it rains it pours !
hope things calm down soon:)
take care,
hugs,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home