JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Ta-Da!

Hey everyone...
I've finally got a few minutes
To spare

Might as well spend it
Posting my new baby's pic
To my blog buddies

Just the one right now, though
Sorry
Dial-up, remember?
And time is precious at the moment...
I'm nursing round-the-clock
It seems
He has a touch of jaundice still
So we're working on flushing it away

It's working :)

So here he is....



Enjoy...
And thanks for the congrats :)

More to come down the road..
I promise

6 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

He looks GREAT! How proud are you! Again congrats to you and your family. Glad to hear all is well.

So tell us: How is it going adjusting to a newborn and having a very smart two year old? Some people say it isn't any more work to have two...

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Mel said...

He is sooooooo handsome!!! Congrats!!

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

He's Adorable :)

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

PSSST, when you have a moment... I have tagged you. See my blog for details.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

What a beautiful boy! And I love his name. You did good Bonn! Congratulations!

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

Congradulations on your new arrival...he's adorable!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home