JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Monday, April 17, 2006

all you have to do is ask

"An Easter baby would be nice"

Remember when I said that?

Well, Friday night
At the stroke of midnight
My water broke


Shower, dress, pack
Call Mom and Dad
To come and stay with my pumpkin

We get to the hospital at 1am
Check in
Get checked
2 cm's

Cool :)

Contractions coming
Stronger and stronger
"Epidural, please"
(I wasn't quite as polite, mind you) ;)

Awwww...relief
Time for some sleep

Somehow I sleep my way to
8 cm's
Then 10 closely follows
Push 7 times
Out he pops!

Cole arrives
Blond, beautiful and healthy
At 7lbs 6 oz
21 inches

We've taken a ton of pictures
But we just got home last night
(I escaped 16 hours early)
No time to upload them yet
But I will
I promise

So there you have it, folks.
No more annoying pregnancy blogs
From 'ole Bon

And I know
It wasn't quite Easter
But Easter weekend
Is close enough
I think.

4 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Congratulations! The last three pregnant women that I knew all had their babies this weekend...

Bon - Boy - Cole
Cousin J - Girl - Lilly
BF L - Girl - Margaret

I can't wait to see the pics.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Marisa said...

Congratulations! Cole is a great name, can't wait to see pics.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Congrats Bon! Welcome to the world Cole :) Luv his name.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

Yay! Congratulations! And welcome to the world Cole (LOVE the name!)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home