JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Thursday, March 02, 2006

just for you, Nance

Yes,
You are correct

I DID have a ticker
but it was like watching
A kettle boil

Now, with a month and a bit left
I can handle a li'l ticker

As for my due date
It changes
With each appointment

Measurements and all
But at this moment
They say April 26

With my very smart 2.5 year old
They changed it 3 times
And the third time
The doc was RIGHT on the date
If you can believe it

So, we're hoping the same thing happens
This time

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Ahh, the ticker was like watching a kettle boil huh? You don't have long now! You have to be so excited.
Sorry I have taken so long to read this. I have been busy and not been around to reaad very much....Thanks for the clarifications though Bonn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home