JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Sunday, March 26, 2006

it's official

I've friggen had it.

I want Baby Boy T out of me
Sooner rather than later

Walking is tiring
Going to the bathroom is tiring
Bending over to pick stuff up
Is tiring
Having a shower
And getting dressed
Is tiring

My belly looks like
I have a soccerball under my shirt
And it feels as though
That soccer ball
Is made of cement

AND that ball of cement
Has powerful legs
That like to hook
Under my ribcage
And stretch
Yes....STILL.

Jeez...hasn't he run out of room
YET??

Surprisingly, though
Sleeping isn't so tiring
Because I'm os friggen tired
But I am able to get comfy
Thanks to my
"4 Pillow Set Up"

2 Under my head
1 between my knees
And hugging my body pillow
That Hub and I have nicknamed
"My Boyfriend"

But, I am sick of stretchy pants
I'm dying to put on my jeans
AND tuck my shirt in

30 days?
Can I do it?
Sure, I can
If I hafta
And I would like to wait for my parents
To return from vacation
In 2 weeks

But something tells me
He WILL be coming
Sooner than later

I dunno
Just a feeling I have

3 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

A mother knows these things Bonn. You think he is coming sooner than he probably is!!!

I am sure you will be wearing your jeans in no time at all too!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mother's Inuition! Sounds like you have it strong with this one right now! Good luck..you can do it. 30 days will seem like nothing pretty soon!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Has he arrived early? Haven't seen an update.... waiting to hear the news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home