JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I am, aren't I?

A nerd, I mean.

When I woke up this morning
And looked at the calendar
And saw it was
March 21
The first thing I thought was

"It's Rosie's Birthday today"

K, who would know that?
Without looking at her site today?
Without taking any hints from
Anything she's written?
Without having some direct link
To a Celebrity Birthday Finder site
or something crazy like that?

I would
OH...
And I'm guessing Heidi remembered, too.
(Am I right, Heidi? ;) )

And any other previous
Rosie's Place alumnis
Who breathed, ate and slept Rosie
For those few years

I hate to say it, Heidi
But we may very well be
Rosie Nerds

LMAO

That's ok
I can think of much MUCH
Worse things
To be called

:)

Happy Birthday, Ro!

6 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Slowly raising my hand..ok add me to the nerd list.." not that there is anythng wrong with it"..lol

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Okay Rosie nerd. LOL. Hey, did you ever see her on her talk show in person? I lucked out and lived in NYC at the time and saw her quite a few times. Amazing experiences I wouldn't trade. Except once when she was in a terrible mood and didn't talk to the audience. LOL.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Ms. Junie said...

I knew it too..lol Always knew it because i watched the show for years AND my mom shares that same birthdate! I miss my Rosie shows..but its good to at least still read her blog!

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Ms. Junie said...

I knew it too..lol Always knew it because i watched the show for years AND my mom shares that same birthdate! I miss my Rosie shows..but its good to at least still read her blog!m

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Rosie nerd.. LOL. You just commented on me blog as I was doing an update post. It has been a tiring week.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hey Ro nerd! I didn't remember. If somebody would have asked me, I would not have remembered either! I know Sarah remembered.

To give credit where it is due, I started my own blog because of Rosie and commenting on her blog. That is how I met all of you fine blog friends!

We had a family blog for about a year before I actually set up my own account. It has been worth it to meet people like you Bonn!

I cannot believe you are due in a month! Time sure does fly! I bet he comes sooner!!!!

Hugs,
Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home