JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Thursday, February 23, 2006

jann arden

I believe I've spoken of her
Before in Blogland
Somewhere
I know I have

Went to see her in concert
Last night
Our second time

She's effing fantastic
And effing funny as hell

Most Canuckies know who she is
Cuz she be a Canuck herself :)

But, for my American
Blog buddies
Who aren't familiar with Jann
But love music
And love discovering new music
To add to their collection

Give her a listen.

If you are only to going to buy
One Jann CD
Or listen to songs from one CD
Let it be "Living Under June"
It's older
But certainly my favourite

Check her out
You won't be disappointed....

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love Jann Arden! I have "Living Under June". Great CD!

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

I will check her out. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home