JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Friday, April 07, 2006

hangin' in

Yes
He is still in my belly.

18 days to go
Cross your fingers
He doesn't go past that

I'm tired
That's for sure
But I'm still doing stuff

Still swimming with my pumpkin
We walk our enormous block
Every night
Hopefully I might walk him out

Sure feels like that's working
Some nights afterwards

My Mother-in-law is in town
Which has been a great help
As my parents are off
Partying on a cruise ship
"Keep your legs closed
And that baby in!"
Were my mom's words before she left

So I think he's hanging in for them
And they get home tomorrow

An Easter baby would be nice :)

Actually
An April baby is all I ask for

Because if I step one foot into May
With this basketball belly
I will NOT be a happy mommy.....

LOL

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

I really thought we would be getting a birth story! Soon enough I am sure and can't wait.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

This is exciting. :)

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

The days get longer toward the end of the pregnancy huh Bonn? You are almost there. I can't wait for the post that says you have had your son! Hang in there baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home