JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

deux milles six

(Pretty good, eh Heidi?)

Happy New Year Everyone
Hope it was festive :)

Back to the grind
Preschool for my pumpkin
Swimming for my pumpkin
Library for my pumpkin
Work for Hub
Getting things ready for baby

My new focus
Go through the tubs of clothes
To see what I can salvage for a boy

The first few months should be fine
We didn't know what we were having
The first time
So all her sleeps are
White, yellow, green, etc
Plus I never really dressed her up that much
She liked(s) comfies
Like her mama
Sweats, etc

That's exciting
Going through that stuff

We went for another ultrasound today
They didn't have a clear pic
Of his nose and lips
So they wanted to recheck them
Made me kinda worried
But my doc assured me it was
Just that
Not a clear pic

So there he was again today
Strong beating heart
Two kidneys
Perfectly aligned spine
Two legs
Two arms
A Penis
A Nose
And lips

The nose has two nostrils
And a nasal bone
The lips were a little faint
But there
"He's just thinned-lipped, I guess"
That's all I said

We were worried about a cleft-lip
Not the worst thing in the world
But still worrysome

Apparently you wouldn't see two
Perfect nostrils
If it were
The ultrasound lady said
But, she isn't a doc
So I'll wait until we see ours
Next week

But I'm confident now
That I saw what what I saw today :)

But he's growing wonderfully
And getting stronger
I can feel that strength
24 hours a day it seems

This one gives me no relief
That's for sure

LOL
I wouldn't have it any other way

4 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

Glad to hear things are well with the boy! Hope you're all getting back into the swing of things. We're still trying. LOL!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

A boy! Congrats Bonn. Better get your running shoes ready! And put away anything breakable or he can climb on!

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Marisa said...

If you think he gives you no relief now in your belly, just wait until he gets outta there! LOL

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

" deux Milles six"

Tres Bien Bonny! < ok that is about as much French I know"..lol>

Glad everything is going smoothly...I get concerned with no blog entry for a few days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home