JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

5 more days

I'm ready
Amazingly enough

Yes, I have packed one house
Moved
Unpacked here
All that WITH a toddler
Running amok

And I'm still ready

Actually
I still have stocking's left to do

But I'll tell you a secret

My Mom works part time
At Shoppers Drug Mart
(That's Walgreens to you Americans
And Pharmaprix to you, Heidi)

And she gets an AWESOME discount

So, we're going tomorrow
To do stocking stuff

THEN I'll REALLY be done

But presents are bought
AND wrapped
Fresh turkey is ordered
Food is bought
Halls are decked

What a wonderful time of year.

Oh yeah, it helps that we have a
TON of snow on the ground

I love that.

6 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Awesome!! Same here... we are ready and have lots of snow too. They are calling for +1 on Christmas Day and rain. That is insane weather for this area.

Happy Ho Ho Ho!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Isn't it nice to be done Bonn? Five days and now you can relax! Have fun shopping for the stocking stuffers. I loved getting stockings! Now, I love filling them! We actually picke up one for the dog and cat today.
You and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

You're doing much better than me. LOL! Good for you for being (almost) done. I don't think I'm EVER done. LOL!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

How lucky are you to get discounts at Shoppers! Other than American shopping malls, Walgreens and CVS are my best friends..lol

One thing about being Jewish..I miss all that Christmas Chaos ..I love to shop for others.

Merry Christmas :)

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Doesn't it feel good to be on top of the holidays? This is the first year I am REALLY ready for Christmas without needing to run around the day before! HOW GREAT! I feel your joy LOL. Good for you!!!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home