JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

bummed

For all you
Rosie readers
The new "r store"
Has some fun stuff...

I was in there like
A dirty shirt
Ordering a new shirt
On the first day

Until I got to the shipping page

Something like $27
For standard shipping?

Isn't that a little spency?

Aw well
Guess I'll have to go topless

Rrrrright.

5 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Rainbow Momma said...

Wow, $27 just for shipping! That's crazy. But I did love some of that stuff. *sigh*

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hey Bonn, that is way too much! Maybe it has to do with the time of year and shipping charges will come down on the 26th!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Playground In My Mind said...

I can't believe the shipping charge. Wonder if she knows that. I looked around there, too, but didnt' try to buy anything yet. thankfully!! Renee

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that's a rip-off for shipping. Maybe it's wrong.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

I emailed customer service last week and they told me 20$ to ship to Canada..Could be higher I suppose depending on items.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home