JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Monday, January 30, 2006

ahoy, Cap'n!

I just finished
An entire bag
Of Chips Ahoy

Yes, my friends
An entire bag

A small bag, mind you
If that helps to
Make you think
I'm any less of a pig
LMAO

I don't know what got into me
Other than about 10,000 calories
:)

Oh yeah, and two HUGE mugs
Of milk
So it wasn't entirely
Junk

So now my little buddy
Is bouncing all over
His uterine bouncy castle

Makes for an interesting afternoon

:)

3 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

I love chips Ohoy and haven't consumed them in years!!!....hope you enjoyed every last crumb of them. Now I may just have to go out and get me some and deffenately need the milk to go along with them!!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

mmmmmm, cookies.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Sounds yummy. Enjoy it while you can!
Good girl with the milk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home