JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Monday, January 16, 2006

Tagged

...by the Rumour Mill.

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Chiropractic Assistant (last job before I started popping out babies)
2. Training Assistant (for a Microsoft Certified Training Centre)
3. Photo Radar Ticket Processor (for the Edmonton Police Force)
4. Waitress (held this job the longest, actually)

Four Places I've Lived
1. Barrie, Ontario
2. Edmonton, Alberta
3. Montreal, Quebec
4. Mississauga, Ontario

Movies I'd Watch Again
1. Sleepless in Seattle
2. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
3. Beaches
4. Legally Blond

TV Shows I love to watch
1. Just For Laughs Gags
2. CSI (all of them)
3. Law & Order (all of them)
4. The Sopranos

Four of my favourite foods
1. Chicken Souvlaki in a Pita smothered in Tzatiki, onions, cucumbers and feta
2. Anything Mexican
3. Tuna Melts
4. Baked Potato smothered in extra butter

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. Anywhere HOT and SUNNY
2. In NYC having lunch
3. Getting a massage
4. In Montreal having lunch

Four Bloggers I'd like to Tag
1. Nance
2. Lealea
3. Rainbow Momma
4. Heidi

(Thanks Nicole, this was fun :) )

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks for the tag Bonn. I will do it too.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Playground In My Mind said...

Getting to know u, getting to know all about you. dumpty dumty dum. Renee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home