JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Friday, January 13, 2006

pet peeves

I'm watching "Farenheit 9/11"
On the Movie Network while I'm typing this
And it's burning me up
Just as it did when I first watched it.

But it got me thinking

A LOT of things bug me
And I can be a complainer
Bet you guys didn't know that
Did ya?
;)
(LOL!)

So, I'm going to be cynical for a moment
And share a few things with ya. :)

Things That Bug The Shit Out of Bonny:

George W. Bush
George W. Bush's sneaky grin
(Sidebar: The scary thing is, he looks a lot like my father)
Kevin Federline
Celebrities and Everday people that carry their dogs everywhere
When you call about a bill, they won't let you discuss it because it's in your husband's name
Parents that bring their kids to programs with runny noses, big time coughs and fevers
When someone beats me to be the first "scooper" in a new peanut butter jar
Webstores that don't deliver to Canada, but will deliver to Puerto Rico and Guam
Rain in the winter
Dying for a coffee but not being able to have one
Kevin Federline


Oops.
I mentioned that jackass already,
Didn't I?

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

I love it! I will have to do a Things That Bug the Shit out of Nicole

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I love it too. Although, I am pretty sure everybody is tired of hearing what bugs the shit out of Nancy!

Loved the peanut butter one the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home