JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Friday, October 21, 2005

Still Clueless

The chick wouldn't tell me

It is "way to early to speculate"
She says
"Wait until your 18 week ultrasound"
She says

Ok, says I.
What else am I gonne say?

But, it was cool SEEING the heartbeat
Before we get to HEAR it next week

In other news
TGIF
After tonight
Hub is off until Tuesday
His 3 day weekends
Make up for his 60-70 hours at work
Each week

But it's supposed to rain

You know what that means?

PACKING!

Hooray.

4 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Gives you something to look forward to ;O)

About the psychic thing... I think that is so neat. Tell me more.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I am sorry you didn't find out yet! You will know soon enough though.

Glad all is well too!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Ok so we'll wait a little longer for an answer ;)

Ps..Great new profile pic!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Karen said...

the suspense !!!
oh well, you'll know soon :)
hugs,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home