JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Friday, October 07, 2005

giving thanks

This weekend is
Canuckie Thanksgiving

See, we have ours WAY before
Yours
So we have LOTS of time
To recover before Christmas

Plus, there is no such thing as
"99% OFF the ENTIRE store!!"
In Canada
So we just have our turkey this weekend
Without the sales..

I do give thanks for blogger, though

I have made some pretty great and fun
Stranger-friends since I joined in April
It's so amazing how you really get to know them
From just a few words a day, isn't it?

But, in light of the holiday
I'm doing a Canuckie thing here
For my fellow Canucks...

Rumour: To go with YOUR Thanksgiving Turkey (be careful driving to Thompson)







And Heidi: To go with YOUR 'dinde' (crossing my fingers for you and the contest)





And for moi: to go with MY dinner(cuz I'm craving the leftovers already)

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

{{{ Bonny}}} Thankyou! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well..I've been to States during TG and the Malls omg there's just no word to describe it..lol

Thanx for the goodwishes/contest..But we'll both wait for the next one when Canadians can enter. :)

Ps..No Dinde for me..I won't even attempt. :X

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hey Bonn,
Happy Thanksgiving to you! I hope your bird is yummy. Sad they are not on sale though. They are so cheap here during our turkey day, that I always buy an extra to make six months or less sometimes, later! Yum...

Just think this time next year, you will have two little ones at Thanksgiving!

Have fun and enjoy your family!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Awesome... and thank goodness all the snow had melted and we didn't need the snowblower...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home