JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Saturday, September 17, 2005

awww...

You guys are sweet. :)

I'm fine
Just a combo of this yucky feeling
And having lots to do the past 2 days

I HAVE discovered "Sea-Bands" though

Holy work like a charm!!!

They ain't real pretty
Or stylish
But doggone it, they work.

Take the edge of that horrible feeling.

But thanks for your kind words
Some days I just can't bring myself to blog

You know how it is...

Happy weekend everyone..
We're going for a trek up north a bit today

The leaves are already changing...
My favourtie time of year...

4 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Bonn, I am so happy for you that the sea bands are working for you.

Fall is my very favorite time of year! I miss going to Connecticut for the fall leaves. Since 9/11 I have not gone back east! Sad, but true.

We get color in the mountains, but here we get dried up brown leaves! Ugly!

I am jealous!

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Welcome back... glad to hear those bands are doing the trick.rr

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Just Jan said...

glad you are feeling better.
hope you enjoy your day or tree watching.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And here in Seattle I am starting to get cold already. Summer is gone, it is Fall. I need to dig out my coat now LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home