JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

updates

Geez, I'm being a deliquent blogger.

I have been reading them, though
Guess I just can't think of anything
That exciting to write about lately

I mean, I've written about my nausea
As exciting as that was to read about...
(Sorry everyone)
It is slowing down now, I'm happy
To report.

I've written about my very smart 2 year olds
Sleeping arrangments now
She has remained IN the bed since
The "incident" and has been doing
Wonderfully.

I've written about extravagant
Purchases online
I haven't mentioned how she asks me
EVERY morning now
"Wiggles show today, Mommy?"

On the agenda for the next few weeks?

Hub takes off to Chicago on Sunday
Just for 4 days..

Canuckie Thanksgiving is the
Second weekend in October
Looking forward to turkey :)

Then Hub and I are flying to NYC
The folllowing weekend
To see Ro and have a blast...

Halloween is in there somewhere
My second favorite holiday after Christmas
So are doctor's appointments
And ultrasounds

And in between it all
I have to pack up this house
As we move to our new one
In 7 weeks

Geez...it all sounds pretty exciting
Maybe I'll have some blogging ideas
Before Christmas rolls around...

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

welcome back....lol...I've been checking in.

before you know it you'll wonder why you ever thought she was having trouble in the new bed...seems like it's nearly there now.

I dread the holidays...I like them don't get me wrong..I just won't be able to spend with how and who I want to but I'll survive.

wow...time will be here before you know it in moving to your new house...I'm excited for you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home