JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

still blech

Well, the cheeseburgers and milkshakes
Have run their course

The only thing that is working
And the cure is BRIEF, I might add
Are bananas

But the side effect?

I think you can figure that one out.
Not fun.

I'm not even interested in eating
I force myself, because it's important
But I don't enjoy one second of it

It would be a plus if I could actually
Toss my cookies
But it's not about that

It's about being super-super-super-queasy
All day long

Come on 2nd trimester
You will be welcomed with open arms
And a better appetite....

4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Ah Bonn, I feel for you! I would kill to not want anything to eat, but not to have another child at almost 46! I actually had a scare there and when I went to the ER they gave me a preg test and I wasn't! What a relief!

Back to you, I hope you feel better soon. Were you like this with your very smart two year old?

I had some pretty wicked morning sickness and it does pass! Just got to hang in there! Sorry though!

Feel better soon! I know you will.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Just Jan said...

hope you are feeling better.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

I hope all is well in BonnieT land, it has been a few days. Thinking about u.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Gee Bonn, I hope you are feeling better! You haven't blogged in TWO days!
Seriously, I hope everything is okay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home