JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Friday, August 05, 2005

tired

Here I am
Missed a day
Thanks for missin' me, Nance ;)

I've just been very,very tired
The kind of tired that takes days to shake

Picture this
House is still on the market
Calls galore
To come and see it

Hub on nights
12-hour nights
6pm to 6am
Fun

So he gets home about 7-ish
Eats
Goes to bed until about 3
Eats
Showers
Leaves for work at 5pm

So here I am all day long
Tidying up
Vacuuming
(I vaccuum before each showing
becasue I have a thing for fresh lines in the carpet)
Plus running after my very smart 2 year old
Who is becoming a very mouthy 2 year old

And Hub with these hours
Not much of a break for BonnyT

I know, I know
Cry me an effing river....

Anyway, I'm just tired
Plus we have more company coming for the weekend
I'd cancel
But my very smart, mouth 2 year old
Is already going on and on about it..

Oh yeah,
Plus my high-speed was down yesterday
I had to deal with about 4 'in-comp's'
Before I got some whiz kid that told me to
"Click here, OK there
Now try it"

Voila.

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

AWW! I know, my partner used to work that shift, too. It was terrible. We were showing our apt. too. How weird of a coincidence. It sucks, I know. Good luck with everything though!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hopefully you are enjoying your company and can get some rest too! Hope the house sells fast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home