JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

as promised...

...documented proof that the 'Casual, pot-luck, tree wedding' did, in fact, take place and I wasn't just making it up...




Starting at the top: Very, smart 2 year enjoying her bag of popcorn that thankfully, Mommy brought for her.....the Shed that housed the pot-luck....my very smart 2 year old sitting on the ground in the middle of the bush during the ceremony....the ceremony.....the tree.

***Please note the foot in behind my very smart 2 year old sitting on the ground. See what I meant about "casual footwear"??? Not mine, by the way....

***also please note that I have yet to figure out how to insert a caption beneath or above each photo instead of at the beginning or end. I am a lost cause...

5 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Great Photos... I know all the words to Grease too! Love that movie.

p.s. posted my joy blog post FYI

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

AWWW I love the pix!!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Just Jan said...

never had a doubt you made up the casual wedding....looks like it was very nice. Beats the stuffy uptight church weddings that you get all decked out for and are uncomftable..they had a good idea.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger BonnyT said...

LMAO Lea...

Unfortunately I was the one taking all the pictures...

PS Everyone...if you haven't already, please go to Rumour's blog for some wonderful news....

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Karen said...

love the pics--looks like a wonderful wedding to me !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home