JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

here!

In case anyone was taking attendance.
And no, I don't have a note from yesterday
I skipped.
Sorry.

Still busy with vay-cay stuff
Having a hard time
Finding time to sit a spell
Hope you all understand

I am a little behind on the reading too
But I will catch up SOON
Hopefully tomorrow
As I plan for tomorrow to be a 'relax day'

Marineland today
Whales, sharks, dolphins
Oh My!

More soon.
I promise.

4 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Enjoy your vay cay, we will all be here when you get back.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

Marineland sounds like a great time. wish we had one near here my Grnaddaughter would love that. have a great time and post when you can.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I am right there with you Bonn. I skipped yesterday and today! I am recovering and getting back on schedule!
Hope Marineland was fun!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Karen said...

keep enjoying your time--
we will all be here when you get back !
take care and have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home