JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My Lifetime

Tagged by LeaLea - (well, I had to BEG her to tag me...LMAO)

10 Years Ago: August 1995- Hub and I just bought our first house and we would move in 3 months from now. We were newlyweds and ready to grow-up..LOL.

5 Years Ago: August 2000 - We were living in Edmonton, Alberta and enjoying life in 'Big Sky Country'. We had just gone through some rough times but after some hard work, we realized we were gonna be A-OK.

Yesterday: Was a holiday here. My very smart 2 year old and I were outside most of the day as Hub was golfing in the morning, noon, night and wee hours of the morning (don't ask..that's a whole other post)

Today: I am doing errands that I avoided doing on the long weekend. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?

Tomorrow: Is one of my very smart 2 year olds favourite days. It's the day we go to the library for Summer Storytime. We are also heading to the beach in the afternoon as it is supposed to be a scorture again..

5 snacks I enjoy: Ice Cream ANYTHING, chips & salsa, popcorn, black licorice and green grapes.

5 bands that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: Melissa Etheridge, kd lang, indigo girls, sarah mclachlan and madonna (I can just imagine the comments I'll get from this list...LMAO ;) )

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Bills, new furniture, spa day for me and 5 friends, go crazy clothes shopping for my very smart 2 year old and save a bit for travel.

5 bad habits I have: biting my nails, asking "are you sure?" when the person ahs already answered, worrying, running late and leaving half full bottles of water in every room I stop in.

5 things I like doing: Listening to music, colouring with my very smart 2 year old, reading to my very smart 2 year old, taking a bath and anything on the computer.

5 things I would never wear: Pants that have 'HOTTIE' written across my ass (no need to bring MORE attention to that area), white leggings, hig heels, tube top, bicycle shorts.

5 TV shows I like: Sex In The City, The Sopranos, Survivor, Amazing Race, Ellen.

5 movies I like: Sleepless In Seattle, City of Angels, Grease, Shawshank Redemption, Legally Blond.
5 famous people I'd like to meet: Bette Midler, Rosie O'Donnell, Ellen Degeneres, Tim McGraw (mrrow!), Sarah McLachlan

5 biggest joys at the moment: Watching my very smart 2 year old change every minute of every day, our new dream house and looking forward to that change, being a Mom and every aspect of that, knowing that Hub's job will soon be changing and he will be spending more time at home soon, and ourselves, friends and family being blessed with good health.

**I tag Nance, Jan, Rumour, Karen and Angel....IF you guys have time...or wanna..LOL!

4 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I'll do it Bonn...Thanks for the tag! LOL

Hey, weren't you supposed to be having a spa day for YOURSELF today?????

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Gotta run now, but I will tell you where to put the titles in for your photos...I will email you!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Just Jan said...

cool tag....I'll get mine up soon.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Karen said...

tag !
oh you little sneaky girl !
ok, I'll play but you may have to wait a few days (when I am off this weekend probably).
love your answers.
hugs, Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home