JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

up to the minute

Busy day ahead
But I didn't want to go without blogging
At least a little bit
So here are a few updates

MY COLD
Still lingering
Thank you very much
Tough to shake 'em
When you're constantly going into
And coming out of A/C

THE HOUSE
Had 2 showings
1 chick opened the cupboards in my kitchen
And left them all open
Even my "Tupperware Cupboard"
(Now THATS embarrassing)
But she left them all open!
Was she brought up in a friggen barn?

THE WEATHER
Still about 3000 degrees out, Nance
Yeah, some kinda record, me thinks
The Barbie Pool has been upgraded
To this super-deep, but still a blow-up one
I bought when we were
"Visiting friends just north of Detroit"

THE MAIL
Nothing to report.

THE LOOT BAGS
Tossed almost all of its contents
Into the garbarge
All the little pieces came of of everything
They were all little cheesy toys
From the dollar store
Now, I'm not complaining about that
But all the kids were 4 and under
You gotta watch the small pieces

AGENDA FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS
Getting foils today
Wanna be pretty for my birthday tomorrow :)
Having a birthday supper with my parents
And my very smart 2 year old
(Hub is working nights :( )
Also, errands galore
Long weekend coming up
Rumour's, Heidi's and my holiday
Is Friday
While the rest of you do fireworks on Monday

Lots going on
But now you're all
Up to the minute....

3 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

If I walk into the kitchen and a cupboard door is open, I immediately know my step-daughter Kelly has been here!
Sounds like you do have a busy schedule, Keep cool!

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Sounds like a barn raised one alright! If she is looking, maybe her house is on the market as well and you can pony your way over and open all her cabinets too. That would be so funny! LMAO

Hope your cold goes away soon!

Still 3000 degrees! Glad you upgraded to a bigger pool than Barbie. Does this one have a name too?

Loot bags. One great thing about little ones is, you can toss the choking toys and they will never even know you did. Unless you do it in front of them, then you are in big trouble!

Have fun running errands....That was my day yesterday. Not nearly as many today....

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

I love reading your blog. Are you a writer? Any books out there? I hope you have a fabulous birthday, my stranger friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home