JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Catching Up

Busy weekend for us
While we were away
Busy weekend here
For the Floor-Guys
(I could tell that from the blanket of ceramic-tile dust that covered everything in my home)
Busy now that we're home.

I always feel as though I'm trying to
Catch up on something
I'm never ahead of the game
Well, not recently anyway
House stuff, life stuff
(Even the post office must be trying to catch up as I still have NO mouse pad)

Even blog-reading
I'm WAY behind

And me no likie

So tonight
My plan is to put my pumpkin to sleep
Plunk my butt (larger after this weekend, thank you very much)
In front of my spyware-laced computer
(That's a whole other blog)

And catch up
With my stranger-friends

3 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Alrighty Bonny,
I'll give you till tonight for an update..lol

I wanted to know how your weekend was in Montreal..Give me the scoop what u did, where you shopped, what u ate and brought back home..Bagels?..smokemeat? ;)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger lightfeather said...

I missed you!

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Sorry to hear about all the dust on your normally perfectly clean house.LOL
I have a friend who is just like you! She never sits still. Always cleaning something.

I used to be like that. I gave it up for some occasion or another. Oh yeah, it was because we moved from a huge house to a smaller house and we didn't get rid of enough junk. Clutter clutter everywhere. Piles of useless junkmail to be gone thru. I will do that today, and only cuz it is trash day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home