JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Saturday, June 18, 2005

my favorite brush

I knew this was going to happen.

See, I am SUPER organized.
Even with all that went on yesterday
(That I DID get accomplished in 20 minutes, Nance..
Thank you for asking...;) )
I was very organized about it.

Anything that I had to walk on the floor
To go and get
To prepare for our trip today
I got
Before the plank was installed.

EXCEPT for my favorite brush.

It WAS in a little basket
On the back of the toilet
In the downstairs bathroom
That has since been removed
(Not just the basket, the whole TOILET)
And placed in a far, far, far away place
That is unreachable
Even with a plank

I've always been good with my hair, though
I can make it 'go' with my other brushes
Or my fingers
I had short hair for a long time
And didn't touch a brush for years
So I became good that way :D

But I would still feel better if I had my favorite brush

Well, I'll just have to make sure I rememeber
My two favorite ball caps
One simple black
One simple white
That I bought at the red bullseye
For 3 bucks each

My beauty isn't worth messing this floor up over...

Until Monday, my fellow beauties....

3 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger lightfeather said...

Geez it's fun to read "normal" fun stuff! Thank you! And believe it or not, I was able to use some of those "chicken facts" whiling away the hours in the hospital with my brother, who usually knows everything....not about chickens! LOL!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

I'm sorry about your brush being out of reach. My two step-daughters always moved my brush or used my brush or took my brush. I finally learned it was just easier to put it away before they arrived for their visits.
Hope things get back to normal for you soon!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

So Sad!!!! But funny...Not only is the basket containg the brush gone...but the whole toilet!! LOL

I use my fingers on my curly hair. Until I get it done tomorrow and then I can dry it straight again, with a round brush...Gotta do the roots..You are too young to have this problem though!

Well done in twenty minutes. I could use one of you at my house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home