JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

PANGS

I have a jealousy problem.
I do.

It's weird because I love my life.
I have a wonderful, kind and loving Hub...
I have a amazing daughter...
A terrific family...
Terrific friends...
A terrific home..
We have the means to do a lot..

But I still get that PANG of jealousy now and again.

At the moment, the PANG was created by my best friend
Telling me she is heading to NYC this afternoon for a few days.

NYC is my absolute most FAVORITE place in the entire world
Not that I've been to THAT many places up until now
But I love it to no end.

I usually go every year
Not always with my Hub
Sometimes with really great friends
And sometimes with others
(Please refer back to my drama reference yesterday)
But I always go.
And I always have a spectacular time.

All she has to do is say the intitials 'NYC"
And I immediately start planning her trip
As if it were MY trip

I'm a freak.

We do have a trip booked there in October
But that was before we bought a new house
That we will move into a couple of weeks later
We still MAY go
But that's a big 'MAY'..
I hope we do

So, this is the latest source of my PANGS...

DO NOT even get me started on the mouse-pads....

3 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

"But I still get that PANG of jealousy now and again."

Bonny..I hear ya..and those pangs of jealousy are with me as well..I LOVE NY! I hope to go back in the fall.

Goodluck for October :)

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Still no mousepad here.
Regarding Shelby's butt, she has some kind of dermititis, she's pulling the hair off of her back and tail. I think it's like an allergic reaction to something. It kind of looks like psoriasis.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hey Bonn,
We all get pangs of jealousy about one thing or another. At least I hope it is normal! Isn't it???

There is no reason not to envy your friend who is going to NYC now and you not until October...MAYBE

You will go again. A new house and here your are moaning and groaning! LOL

My hubby just got back yesterday. He was born and raised there. I haven't been back since 9/11. Too chicken to fly there. Fly me to Tahiti or even Hartford, but not JFK or LGA! Not enough Zanax for that yet!

So, I am jealous of those who are not chicken to fly there....Okay, I said it...feel better now???? LMAO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home