JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Dreams

I think I could make a MINT
If I turned my dreams
Into a screenplay, or a book, or whatever

No, I think just a screenplay
Because they are meant to be SEEN

I would pay to see them
And I think a lot of people would

I have very, VERY vivid dreams
Sometimes I wake up from them and think
"Holy Crap..that was HOT"
(LOL)

They aren't always HOT-themed
But a lot of time they are.

There are always the same people in them
The 'chosen few'
How do you think your mind chooses who is in your dreams with you?

Do you think it's people you sub-consciously wish for?
Do you think it's people who you admire?
Do you think it has anything to do with any of that?

Or is it people that cross your mind quite often?
That you think about a lot?
Or is it just a passing thing, do you think?

I dunno.
All I know is that my dreams are sometimes
Freakin' awesome.

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

I think it is all those reasons. I think dreams are nostalgia and foreshadowing. Sometimes all at once.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Geez Bonn. I don't know! I am to tired to think about all those questions! I do agree that dreams are awesome. I do a lot of dreaming, only two or three reoccuring though. And once again, we have the same train of thought! LOL
Aren't we lucky that color television was invented so we don't just have black and white dreams anymore. LMAO
Just kidding....You are too young to remember b&w television anyhow....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home