JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Tagged...

...by Angel, a few days ago.

5 Things I Miss About My Childhood

1. Playing 'jumpsies'. Nobody nowadays seems to remember that game.
You know, tying a bunch of elastic bands together to make a rope.
Then testing yourself to see how high you can jump while a friend
holds each end?

2. H.R. Puffinstuff

3. Fries with gravy from the corner diner near my old highschool.
It is now a chinese joint.

4. Being babysat by Shanna on Friday nights while my parents bowled. The Dukes of Hazzard, frozen mini pizzas and Mountain Dew!

5. My Granny and Grampa.

Hmmm...ok...now I tag Rumour, Karen and Jan...if'n ya wanna....:D

4 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hey Bonn,
Never tried fries with gravy...Sounds weird, but they are taters huh???
Hope all is well up there! Hope the people loved the house too!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Just Jan said...

I believe I'll just sleep on this tag for the night and see what I can come up with in the morning...lol

(it's 1:30am and I need to go to bed...got home at 12:30 after closing the restaurant...I'm still up unwinding)

But I did manage to fix my blog error a few minutes ago...lol

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger zbjernak said...

jumpsies...

u have tht in states too?
i thought is an asian game for kids

hahahaha

i played that too.....

interesting how kids from different era....differrent culture...different country ...but we are playing the very same game...

a traditional game....

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Karen said...

great memories !
I have been tagged several times now so I guess I better get off my butt and get it posted soon !
hugs,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home