JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Sunday, August 28, 2005

update

My sis is a bad actress.

She tried to act surprised
And be emotional
But I called her on it

My dad opened his big trap
And they were trying to pull it off.

Wrong.
Can't kid a kidder.
Can't BS a BS'er.

She was still very excited nonetheless.

Now I have to go to my cousin's
Baby shower today.
Hub thinks I shouldn't say anything
'Cuz it's "her day"

I agree
But my aunt knows
The one throwing the shower
And she's got a bigger mouth
Than my father does
Or than I do.

Happy Sunday everyone!

3 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Bonny, enjoy the baby shower..Busy weekend for you :)

Just wondering how you have been feeling? Any cravings yet?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger BonnyT said...

Just tired, Heidi...thanks for asking...and "tuggy" "down there"..LOL. Like I'm full all the time, too..

Cravings? Milkshakes and chicken...so far...

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger BonnyT said...

Well, I didn't have to. The aunt with the bigger mouth than I announced it to everyone that walked in...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home