JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Monday, August 29, 2005

Extreme Home Makeover

Does anyone else
SOB thier eyes out
Watching this show?

Holy crap
I couldn't see the TV
Through all the tears
Last night
Watching it

The stories are always
So sad
It's almost hard to believe them
But you do

Maybe it's my hormones
At the moment
But I was an absolute mess last night

Especially when they show
The kids' their new rooms
When they've been sleeping in the hall
Or in a cardboard box
Or something extreme like that

The youngest girl
Got a complete Princess room
Spectacular
She was "wowing"
The mom was crying
The dad was crying
I was crying

Can't wait till next week...

4 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Karen said...

one of my favorite shows too.
it usually brings all of us to tears too.
incredible show.

hugs,
Karen

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

I ball my eyes out all the time when I watch...Have they repeated episodes this summer or new?

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Nah, it's your hormones raging Bonn!
Not.
I have cried over every one of those shows I have seen. Then again, I cry at award shows. I cry during predictable outcomes in soaps, movies and life.
This is particularly hard since I hate to let people see me cry. I do my best to keep cool. Maybe I should see a shrink about that! LOL

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love those type of shows, too. I like it when good things happen to good people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home