JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tim & jeans

My Mom and I have a date
Tommorrow night

We're going to see
THIS handsome fella




So I start trying on my jeans
Last night
Even though it is still early
Suddenly none of my pants fit
They say that's the case
When it's your second

So no luck.
Time to revert to some
Preggo jeans

Now, I could have gone into
My Mat clothes from 2 years ago
And dug out the only pair in there
(I was pregnant all summer
No long pants really needed)
But the belly part was REALLY stretched

So off I go to buy some new ones
Besides, you just don't wear
ANY 'ole jeans
When you're going too see
Such a fine man that wears
HIS jeans so nicely ;)

Hub asks
"Why do all the women go snakey
over that guy? He's probably bald
under that hat"
He is, I tell him
But when you look like that
From the hat down
Who gives a flying you-know-what?

So, bought 2 new pairs of
Mama jeans
Very funky, I might add

No use being uncomfortable
Right?
Anyway, I know you can tell
Already

I'm not the tinyest girl in the world...

6 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

I met Tim McGraw when I was in high school!!! I went to a concert and he was the opening act (for Lonestar). So after he was done, my friend and I went out and waited by the bus and sure enough he came on by. Wearing those sexy jeans, cowboy hat and shit kickers.... mmmm mmmm, Indian Outlaw is right!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

OH YEAH...McGraw looks good after three kids huh Bonn? And Faithy is no ugly duckling either!

Have a great time in you preggo jeans!

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Karen said...

sounds like fun !
I don't listen to country but this guy is sure easy on the eyes !
glad you got some funky mama jeans !
have a great time !
hugs,
Karen

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger BonnyT said...

Rumour - he OPENED for Lonestar? Funny how things change, eh?

Nancy - no, I'll have to admit that I wouldn't toss EITHER of 'em outta bed for eatin' crackers ;)

Karen - Thanks!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Ya! I know.... now everyone is begging to open for him. It's the truth tho. There was another act Blackhawk, I think and they played second! Times change.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

AWWW that's great! How was the concert?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home