JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Friday, September 02, 2005

house stuff

I need everyone to
Cross their fingers

Tommorrow we're having
People in to view the house
For the second time

Second viewings are usually
The sign of good news
Unless of course
It comes down to your house
Or someone elses

This will be our third
Second showing
Twice before
The OTHER house won out over ours
For whatever reason

But what's that saying
Three times, the charm?
Or something like that?

Please!
I'm sick of vacuuming
I'm sick of scrubbing
I'm sick of leaving my house
With my very smart 2 year old
In one hand
And my 100 lb Lab in the other
While people traipse through

We've had 32 showings
In 2 months
That's at LEAST
30 times I've vacuumed
In 2 months
Enough is ENOUGH

So please
Cross your fingers
For tomorrow

We need to sell this joint
As our new one will be ready
For us in 2 and a half months

I know our family is growing
But we really don't need
2 houses
Thank you very much :)

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Well I wish you the best of luck and my fingers are crossed. Would cross my toes too, but I have Flinstone toes and, well, you may not know this, but they don't cross!

Good Luck Bonn!!!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I am crossing my fingers and my flintstone toes (very painful but for you it is worth it !)LOL Nancy !

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!

hugs,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home