JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

what are people thinking?

I'm sure it was terribly frightening
To find yourself in Katrina's eye

I'm sure your heart was pounding
At the sight of water filling up
All around you

Or maybe you left
Before all of the devastation began

Why on EARTH would you leave
Without your beloved companion?

He surely wouldn't have left you behind.

What the F*&$ are people thinking????

3 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OMG that brings me to tears. That is horrible. You're right. That is so cruel and heartless.

OOOOYYY shaking it off...

I tagged you on my blog. Check it out when you can. 5 Things You Miss From Childhood. LOL

PS Thanks for adding my site to yours, I've been meaning to do the same for weeks. I'm going to make myself do it right now before I run out of time or forget.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Just Jan said...

I would leave behind my material posessions way before I'd consider leaving behind my dog. I sure hope all the left behind animals get rescued.

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger BonnyT said...

The looters are just effing low-life losers, Nance. They can't be changed. I agree with your husband, by the way..LOL...sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home