JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Thursday, September 01, 2005

a review for nance

The lights go out
All the little things
In little halter tops
Rush the stage
Just to get a closer look
And perhaps catch some of his sweat ;)

He opens with
"Do You Want Fries With That?"
(Funny song)
Turns in into "Indian Outlaw"
Without missing a beat

What's he wearing, you're wondering?
Very, very, very faded jeans
Look as though they are painted on
A sparkly shirt with a western motif
With the arms cropped off, of course.
Can't hide those beautiful pipes
Underneath.

He belts out all of our favorites
"I Like It, I Love It"
"Gettin' Down on the Farm"
"Live Like You Were Dying"
"Where The Green Grass Grows"
"Back When"
"Don't Take The Girl"
"Drugs or Jesus"

Chat a bits
Jokes a lot
Asks us for help for the Gulf states
As we exit there will be boxes set up
Also tells us he's organizing an "aid" concert
Just for that reason

Two Encores
"Something Like That"
and
Some slow one that I didn't know
So we left

I had to pee like crazy
What can I say?
And I wanted to beat the lineup...

How's that, Nance?

2 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

I'm jealous

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

mm mm could just eat him up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home