JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Sunday, September 04, 2005

problem

I'm having wicked
Morning sickness at the moment
The beginning of the 7th week
Is apparently the worst

Don't ask me why
All the 'experts' say so

Not throwing up (thank goodness)
Just nausea
ALL the time
Same thing happened with
My very smart 2 year old

Sometimes I wish I COULD just
Toss my cookies
But no
The feeling just lingers
All day

The only thing that cures it?

Cheeseburgers
And chocolate milkshakes

How strange is that?

The cheeseburgers have to be take-out
But the milkshakes I can make at home

Soon I'm going to be
One of those ladies
Where they have to
Tear the roof off the house
Just to get me out of bed

Either that
Or Baby #2
Is going to come out
Looking like
Big Boy.

Or Girl.

8 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger BonnyT said...

They've found me. The spammers have found me.

Jackasses.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

"The only thing that cures it?

Cheeseburgers
And chocolate milkshakes"

And what's wrong with that...lol

Hope your nausea doesn't last too much longer.

< spammers found me also..If I get another one then it's word verif.>...Nancy I hope your around.. ;)

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Don't know what I clicked but my comment disappeared...

At least you found a cure for your morning sickness. You will probably hate cheesebugers forever after this.

I used to wear Bijan perfume and when I got pregnant, I could not stand the smell anymore. I couldn't stand going to malls where I would smell it instantly upon entering a department store. To this day, no more Bijan for moi! Weird huh?

Bonn, time for word verification. Go to your dashboard and under where you would clikc to post or change settings, is the word verification area. It's free, just sign up. And I have not had a spammer since I added it to my blog. Since people have to manually read and type the letters to comment on your blog, no more machines sending out spamerooni!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

I was blessed to not have any morning sickness with either of my pregnancies. I just craved the weirdest food combinations...and became a chocoholic..lol.

I too use that word verification...no more dumb stuff on my blog :D

good luck with the cheeseburgers..lol

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

BonnieT, the morning sickness is a curse and a blessing. A curse for the obvious reason, a blessing for the constant reminder of the wonder growing strong.

I've had next to none. The exhaustion hit me hard around 9 weeks and is still here. My appetite is constant and I really want to have a beer.... I have never craved beer in my life.

P.S. Thank you girls for the word verification thing..... never even knew about it. Had a few spammers on my site too, so now I have added it.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Karen said...

morning sickness for 8 months here !!!!!
I lived off of chocolate milk and plain tortillas !
no kidding, it's true !
hugs,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home