JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Thursday, August 11, 2005

wonderdrugs

Sorry to stump some of you
With my 'code' talk
Trying to be funny
I guess...lol.

I'm feeling much better
Lingering cough
But what are you gonna do?

My very smart 2 year old
Is having a rough go at it
She got croupy last night
Scary
Had her to the hospital a few times
With the croup
It's better now that she's older
When she was 6 months old
It was downright terrifying
But, they give her the
Medecine for the croup
That they should bottle and sell
If you ask me
And then she's fine
Stupid how you have to go the hospital
To get the bloody stuff...

But it is a wonderdrug.

My wonderdrug at the moment?

Well, I am currently looking at my
Email Ticket Confirmation
For 2 Orchestra seats
For 'Fiddler On The Roof"
At the Minskoff Theatre
On W45th between Broadway & 8th

Had to snatch up a few tickets
As soon as our stranger-friend
Mentioned she was hopping on stage there :)

Hotel is booked
Flight is almost booked
Gramma and Grampa are booked
For their very smart 2 year old grandaughter

Just can't wait
'Till our October weekend
In my absolute, most favourite
City in world!

I feel as good as new now....:D

6 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Bonny glad your feeling beter , and Congrats for Fiddler!!!!!!! I am so f/n jealous. ;)

I'm wishing for a small miracle that I can get to NY and see our Stranger Friend in the show....It doesn't look good at this time. :(

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Glad you are better Bonn. And your very smart 2 year old will shake it soon!

Congrats on the tix! You are going to have a blast...Lucky you!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

HOw jealous am I? I wanna go tO NYC!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Hope you are feeling better now.

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger crappyjazz said...

hope she's feeling better soon and glad you got rid of that "code" ha ha

have fun in NYC and tell us how the show was

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Playground In My Mind said...

Poor baby. I hope that she gets well soon. Bloody good show on the tickets to see Ms. O'Donnel. Bully for you. Spot on! Renee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home