JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Monday, July 25, 2005

visits from Aunts that I hate

Sorry I'm late
Skipped yesterday
Mind was mush
Body was tired

OK..I'll stop beating around the bush
Yesterday was the first day of a
5-day visit from Aunt Flo

I hate her
With a passion
She's even more tiring
Than my MIL
(Who has surprisingly, been pretty good)

My mind and body are still
Both of those things
But I needed to pop on
Because I hate missing days

Heading up to the lake today
As it will be a beautiful
And HOT day
Must be near water
Hub's brother's family rented a cottage up there
And we're making the trip

MIL is staying home with the dog
"I don't feel like it"
She says
I sense a blog in there somewhere

Don't worry, folks
I'm banking all the good ones..

So that's it
Pretty exciting, eh?
Almost knocked you off your chair, I know..

Well, I can't be your entertainment
Allllll the time (wink wink) ;)
LOL

4 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger Karen said...

well I fell off my chair !!
but I think it is because I haven't had enough coffee yet :)
I know by the end of the visit you will be chocked full of stories to tell. In the mean time, the quick hello is just fine !
enjoy...uh, cough cough..her wonderful visit !

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

enjoy the day and stay by that water so you can cool off....you may need to and not just from the sun....hope all goes well.(thank goodness my chair has arms to hold me in place...(wink..wink)...hehehe. Enjoy the day.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

"5-day visit from Aunt Flo
I hate her
With a passion"

Bonny..I'm not sure if your able to take prescrip meds or not..but I must tell you about my miracle pill my Dr. gave me...
Riva Naproxen Sodium extra strength 550 mg..I take 1 in the am with food and " if needed" at night..Not only does it stop the cramping etc...but it shortens my cycle! From 5 -3 days! ...Amazing...wish I had it yrs ago. Hope this helps.

Now where's the magic pill for pms ugh!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger EVA MAHONEY said...

I haven't heard from "Aunt Flo" since I was a kid. No, I mean she was my mother's aunt, not mine. Glad to say the good doctor took Aunt Flo away and I'm happy for it!

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home