JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Sunday, August 21, 2005

the giffords

Yesterday morning
I'm flipping the channels
Looking for something 'fun'
For my very smart 2 year old
To watch

She loves TV already
Any expert that says TV
'Stunts a child's growth'
Is crazy
Her conversation skills
Are like a 4 year old's

AnyHOW..

CBS carries Nick Jr shows
Saturday mornings
And for fellow Canuckies with kids
That's a wonderful thing
As "Nickelodeon" is one of your
Great channels that we can't get
LEGALLY ;)

All I want is Nick, Noggin, Showtime & HBO
Is that too much to ask?

Again, anyHOW

During the Nick Jr kids shows
Comes a "Kids News" show
That has tykes delivering news stories
Pray tell, who's the anchorboy??

Cody Gifford.

I didn't realize he was still a kid
I thought he'd be about 30 by now

Do you think Mom and Dad
Had anything to do with that?

Oh yeah, Kathie-Lee is coming back to TV
To work on 'The Insider"
Is that syndicated or does CBS carry that?
If it's the latter
It must have been a package deal
For Mom and Son??

All the power to them, I say.

4 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Karen said...

hey if it works, then good for them.
I watched Hostage last night with Bruce Willis and his daughter Rumor played his daughter in the movie. Pretty cool.
hugs,
Karen

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Oh, Kathie Lee's kids will do whatever they want with lots of help from mom and dad...

Isn't if fun to watch TV with the little ones? We were telling the kids last night about how much they loved Barney! They hate to think they ever watched the purple dinaosaur! HAHAHA

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

I'm feeling you

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

WOW. I didn't know Cody was a little anchorman. I would've figured he'd be 30 by now, too. I'm not really interested in the Giffords..they're sort of boring aren't they?

Nick is definitely a great channel for kids and I agree with you on the whole tv watching thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home