JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Want some cheese with that?

You know
I've been glancing over my blog
From the last 10 days
And....

Man, I'm a whiner!

"Wahhh...I'm tired!"
"Wahhh...I'm sick!"
"Wahhh...my kid kept me up all night!"
"Wahhh...my mother-in-law sometimes drives me batty!"
"Wahhh...wahhh..wahhh!"

Why didn't you guys SAY something??!
To my FACE, I mean...
I know you're all saying it behind my back...

I know you have a secret
"Can't Take Much More of BonnyT" blog somewhere
That everyone knows the address to
But me.
Most likely it's simply
'damnshewhines.blogspot.com'
Or something like that.

I'm turning over a new leaf.

No more whining
Or complaining

My mid-August resolution
Is to stop whining and complaining.

I do a lot of it
Except, I always add a humourous side to it
So it doesn't come across as such
But I do.
I know I do.

I tend to get that way
When I'm tired...
Or sick...
Or my kid has kept me up...
Or my MIL is visiting..
Or...

8 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Hi Bonn !
sorry I went AWOL for a couple of days and am trying to get caught up on everyone's posts.
I don't think you are whining !
the best part about reading your posts are that you can laugh about it--crack a joke and feel better.
blogs are about everything--happy, sad, funny, heartbreaking--it is a piece of our lives, and I for one love reading your blog !
many hugs to you sweetie !
Karen

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

Oh heavens Bonny...you want to see/hear some whining, look through my archives.,....lol. We all do it. These blogs are our online journals to let loose so we can survive in our daily lives. So if you feel compelled to whine a little go for it!!. Like Karen says, you make your whinning sound humorous since you joke about it. Hopefully you feel better after. I know I do. I too enjoy reading your blog.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Ah Geez Bonn. Now you think we are talking about you behind your back! OMG! Get over it! We all whine and complain. That is what we do. That is what blogs are for as well as good stuff.
Now, Mrs. Clairvoyant, what am I thinking now??? LMAO
You always crack me up, bitching or not!
And, you know I just adore you! Of course you do, you are clairvoyant!
Have a great Sunday!
I know you will take this comment in the gest it was intended to be, just in case some of your followers think I am a royal bitch! LOL On some days, they would be correct! Later!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger BonnyT said...

Thanks everyone...now I feel kinda stupid because this whole entry was in gest...I look like I'm fishing for compliments...LMAO!!

And Nance...my 'followers' don't 'think' you are a royal bitch...they know you are because I write about it on my 'nanceisreallyaroyalbitch.blogspot.com' secret blog...
;) (LMFAO!)

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger EVA MAHONEY said...

Bonnie...you have successfully managed to whin about your constant whinning! Would you like a little cheese with that whin?

Aw..just messing with ya. Whin away!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Bonny, you keep doing what your doing...Whine/schmine...I always enjoy my visit here.

Ps..I'm driving to Toronto..I'll make sure my friend doesn't make a pit stop at that Wendys you metioned..lol ;)

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Playground In My Mind said...

This is just too funny. I love it. Why yes, now that you ask I would like some cheese with that.. and please pass the crackers, too. Oh and make mine red grapes on the side. Yes, along with the whine. You can never have too much whine:) Renee

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Bonn, now that you have told me about your secret site
nancyisaroyalbitch.blogspot.com...

I will have to tell you my secret site....
letstalkaboutbonnswhining.blogspot.com

And, yes, I knew it was a joke...Hope you didn't lose any sleep over it! LMFAO too!

I would never talk to you this way if you weren't a great friend! Seriously, all in gest....And nobody should go looking these sites up, cuz if they exist...We didn't do it! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home