JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Friday, July 08, 2005

%#$$& sidewalk, again...

Wouldn't it be nice if a Mickey bandaid on one knee, a Dora one on the other and a Watermelon popsicle cured ALL things? My poor, injured very smart 2 year old after her double knee-scrape on the sidewalk yesterday... The healed wound ABOVE Dora was LAST weeks sidewalk injury... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Bonny, she is stinkin cute!

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Very sweet...Boo boos hurt mommy! It's not all about the bandaid! LOL....Yes it is. Mine would stop crying the second I put a cute one on!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger lightfeather said...

I love it when bandaids make everything better. A kiss for luck, and a skip out the door! I often thought of those days when my "little one" came home with problems bigger than she was and I would think...the bandaid used to make everything better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home