JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Intrigue

I love it. With all my heart I do.
It gets my blood pumping and keeps it pumping.

Sometimes I think I hunt for it.
Search it out in order to fill my insatiable need for drama.

BUT...
When it just pops up...unexpectedly..
I LOVE it even MORE!

My Latest Source of Intrigue:
YOUR FAIRY GODMOTHER

Who are you?
(Actually, don't tell me, that will ruin it)
What made you stop by?

Let me clarify the "lying to a government official" one...

It was a simple "flying-to-the-States-to-meet-someone-from-online-and-when-the-US-Customs-Officer-asked-what-my-business-was-going-to-be-there-and-who-was-I-meeting, I-said-they-were-an "old friend that I met on vacation to Mexico one year" lie...

A U.S. Customs Agent is considered an official, aren't they?

See. It wasn't a big deal.
Well, the 'lie' wasn't
The rest turned into one..
(That's a whole other post)

Thank you for flying by, Fairy Godmother.
And feel free to add intrigue to my blog whenever you feel the need

6 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hey Bonn,

Shallow and trite huh? I saw your comment on Lightfeather's blog. I think your blog is funny and your words are not trite and shallow to me, because they make me laugh...

Lightfeather's are insightful and inspiring.

Actually, your post from yesterday inspired today's post on my shallow blog. Actually, it was a total ripoff! LMAO.

It's all fun and does let us escape, for a bit!

Hope you are having a great day with the hubster and your very smart 2 year old!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Karen said...

hmmmm...who could she be??
Fairy Godmother visits, very cool. Mysterious pixie dust floats around your blog today !
I love the intrigue too !
thanks for stopping by mine and leaving such a nice comment !
You daughter is a cutie pie !
take care,
Karen

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Was there no link to your Fairy Godmother????
Very clever those Fairy Godmothers.

I did catch Live8 Bonn. It was awesome!

Did you hear it from home, eh?

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Me again Bonn,
Just checked out your Fairy Godmother..She is clever and I liked her instructions for life.

And, by her spelling, I detect a bit of canuck in her!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger lightfeather said...

Your blog is not trite and shallow. I was reading all of them the other day and tried to make comments. IT WAS the COMMENTS that I was trying to make that sounded trite and shallow, silly goose!

I love your blog silly!

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

"And, by her spelling, I detect a bit of canuck in her!"

I didn't see any typos so u know it's not me..LOL

Bonny, I have a horror story myself with the US Customs/immigration..I;m leaving for the states in 2 weeks..now is the time I start worrying..lol ..hmm...I think that will be my next blog entry..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home