JustThinkin

The thoughts and ramblings of an easy-going Canadian mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbour and sometimes just a friendly face in the crowd....

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

just shootin' the shit

This is going to be another one
Of those
"Here is what I've been up to"
Kinda blogs

I find doing one of these
Every so many days
Wraps everything up nicely
And gives me a a fresh start

Does that make sense?

Not much movement on the house
Tons of people have come through
Some twice
But no feedback
I currently have a call into our agent
To rip him a new asshole about his
Lack of communication with us
He probably won't care
He has enough money to buy himself
As many new assholes as he wants

The street is quiet
Everyone has gone away it seems
Or it has just been too damn hot
That everyone is hibernating
Like they do here from November
To February
I'm ok with that
But my very, smart 2 year old is not
She misses her little friends

Saw Ro on the Canuckie news last night
They caught her coming off the ship in Halifax
Turned it into a big
"Why are America's gays & lesbians turning to Canada?"
Kinda report
LOL
Makes me laugh

Hub starts his vay-cay on Friday
For a little over 2 weeks
Lots of day-things planned
Lots
Oh yeah, and his mother will be here
For a good chunk of that
(The end of July will have some funny blogs, I predict ;) )

Let the fun begin!

3 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

Bonny,
I just wanted to thankyou for your sweet comment on my Pay it Forward..That was very nice of you to say.. I'm not even pmsing and my eyes were welting..I'm such a wuss..lol

Looking forward to your end of July Blogs..I can only imagine :X

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Looking forward to your funny posts. I look forward to all of your posts.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Sorry your very smart 2 year old is missing her friends.

How nice to have the hubster home for two weeks, eh?

What does a new asshole cost these days???

Heidi sent me an article on Ro's visit to Halifax. Hmm. Glad she got to vent, and vent she did! LMAO

I also thought your comment to Heidi was very sweet!
She is sweet!

Looking forward to the mother-in-law posts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home